Hi all well I have finally taken the plunge and started up a blog. I will just introduce myself quickly to those that don't know me. I am Liz, a SAHM to 3 boys, a 6 year old, an almost 4 year old and a 12 month old, the 4th boy in my life is my husband. They keep me busy and I am also doing uni part time externally. I love to scrap but wish there was more time in the day as I don't get a chance to sit down and scrap as often as I'd like to. I plan to use this blog to upload some of my creations and I might throw in a bit of real life along the way, will see where this take me.
Thanks for dropping by
Friday, July 17, 2009
Hello!
Posted by Liz at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment