Thought it time that I do a blog post so here is some of my recent layouts I've created for over at ScrapLounge.
This was a layout I created for a challenge at the Cybercrop in July. The photo is one of my favourites from christmas last year of the 3 boys sitting in front of the tree just after they laid their santa sacks out before heading off to bed on Christmas Eve.
I created this to the August monthly sketch challenge. Here I am using elements from QTea Kits which is this months sponsor over at ScrapLounge.
This page I created using the criteria of something vintage, something recycled and the colours green, cream and brown for our August montly challenge. Again I have used elements from QTea Kits. The photos are of my eldest feeding the animals at the petting zoo which was at day care one day.
That's all for today, just a quick post as I have lots on my To Do list today. Thanks for dropping by.
0 comments:
Post a Comment