Wow it's december already, Christmas is almost here! I love christmas, not so much the money we end up spending but the feel and joy christmas brings. I have just been spending some time wrapping presents while the eldest two boys are out and bub has a nap. Can't really put any presents out yet as bub will rip all the paper off them LOL. We have had to put the tree up on our dining table to stop him from pulling all the decorations off.
This second layout is one I did for the November CyberCrop over at ScrapLounge. I have used a pic of each of my 3 kids when they were 12 months of age.

These last two layouts I have done as examples for our monthly challenge and sketch challenge this month over at ScrapLounge. Why don't you go on over and check out the challenges :)


That's all for now, my youngest has just woken up from his nap.
Thanks for dropping by :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment